I don't know exactly what a prayer is.
I do know how to pay attention, how to fall down
into the grass, how to kneel down in the grass,
how to be idle and blessed, how to stroll through the fields,
which is what I have been doing all day.
Tell me, what else should I have done?
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon?
Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?

from Mary Oliver's "The Summer Day"

Friday, August 27, 2010

One Bumbo, Many Uses


Posted by Picasa

Laura spending some q.t. developing her core in the Bumbo. A strong core is essential for things like watching your hands move around in front of your face, sucking on your fingers and holding onto your rattle.

Will has other ideas, though.



Posted by Picasa

I'm not saying this to be mean, but I often wonder if Laura is going to seem like some kind of mad genius to us after his antics. (One of his favorite activities for some time now has been walking around with a blanket on his head. He always acts truly shocked when he walks into something and realizes that it's painful.)

Also, please notice that Will is wearing underwear. I never thought the day would come but it appears that the best approach with him is not the touchy-feely "he'll do it when he's ready" one. He always seems to respond best to some combination of force and smoke-and-mirrors tactics. ("No, we don't have any more diapers. We only have a single diaper for bedtime." He's not yet caught on that we don't go to the store daily and buy one diaper at a time. It's only a matter of time with him, though, as he tends to see through our white lies.)

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. i would gladly get on my knees in front of him,reach in his undies and sexuallytouch him and get him hard, pull down his undies and take hiscock in my mouth while i finger fuckhim

    ReplyDelete