I don't know exactly what a prayer is.
I do know how to pay attention, how to fall down
into the grass, how to kneel down in the grass,
how to be idle and blessed, how to stroll through the fields,
which is what I have been doing all day.
Tell me, what else should I have done?
Doesn't everything die at last, and too soon?
Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?

from Mary Oliver's "The Summer Day"

Monday, June 14, 2010

Live

Here they are, in the flesh. Well, via your computer screen, anyway.

This musical masterpiece is to the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." Can you tell that he's definitely got the Wayne County accent? (Sorry about the camera shaking toward the end. I was laughing.)

A Cappella 3 from Sara Queen on Vimeo.


And this is just pure sweetness. Plain and simple.

Swing smiling 2 from Sara Queen on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment